Nuffnang Gadget

June 20, 2007

Entry From Kecik...

a get this entry from kecik...
she said that I will love this one.. so, I copy and paste it to my blog.. and I will answer all the question one by one slowly ....coz today so many works to do... don't have 'sengal time' hak hak..

1) Name the last 4 things you have bought recently:
i. blaus
ii. earing
iii. shoes
iv. make-up (blusher, eye brow, mascara)
2) Name 4 drinks you regularly drink:
i. sky juice (very regularly)
ii. lemon ice
iii. barly
iv. milo ice (I miss this one... )
3) Name 4 school friends who are usually with you:
i. wani
ii. haslina
iii. yatie
iv. fazirul

4) Name 4 important things in your life:
i. my family (love them so much..)
ii. papasan (miz u arie2 hehe.. tiru cam dalam blog pa..)
iii.my wallet
iv. my handphone
5) Whats in your handbag (girls)?
i. wallet
ii. tissue
iii. handphone
iv. lipstic
v. compact powder
6) missing...?
i. my late father...
ii. my old friends (schools / college)
7) What's In your CD player?
--> song, movie
8) What's under your bed ?
--> toto (hehehe)
9) What time did you wake up today?
--> 5.30 a.m
10) Current hair?
--> long hair , rebonding & layered
11) Current time?
--> 5.00 p.m.
12) Current desktop picture?
--> my picture with someone hehe (guest who??)
13) Current worry?
-->about my young sister .. where she want furthure her study..
14) Current hate?
--> budu.. huhu pleaseeeeeee..
15) Favorite places to be?
--> island.. any island.. I like Langkawi
16) Least Favorite Places?
17) If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
18) Favorite color(s)?
-->blue, green, purple, black, white
19) How tall are you?
--> 150 m.. (shorter hehe)
20) Favorite expression/s?
21) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
22) Favorite day?
-->Thursday..(coz I can read Yassin after Maghrib for my late father and my grandfather huhu..)
23) Where would you like to go?
24) Where do you want to live when you get married?
25) Favorite food/s?
26) Colors of most clothes you own:
27) Number of pillows you sleep with:
28) What do you wear when you go to sleep:
29) What were you doing 12AM last night:
30) What are you listening to right now:
31) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years:
32) Do you have braces?
33) Are you paranoid?
34) What is the brand of your wallet?
35) Your alarm clock?
36) Your perfume?
37) Your bag?
38) Your notebook?
39) First pet?
40) First screen name?
41) First piercing/tattoo?
42) First enemy?
43) First good cry?
44) Last library book?
45) Last person you yelled at?
46) Last beverage drank?
47) Last crush?
48) Last CD/song played?
49) Last thing you ate?
50) Last annoyance?
51) Last disappointment?
52) Last thing you wrote?
53) Last words spoken?
54) Last sms to your love one?

0 yang komen:

Copyright © 2011-2016 Reserved to MyAlycia's
Copyright 2007 - 2016 © MyAlycia :: Best viewed in Google Chrome
Design by Azhafizah.Com